If you loved the movie Finding Nemo or the series of photographs about a cute dog Finding Momo then I bet you are going to love this post.
I recently came across a trailer of a documentary on the internet named Finding Vivian Maier, which is co-produced by John Maloof and which features some random but interesting side of the streets of Chicago and New York from the 50s and 60s era.
John, a real estate agent and president of the Jefferson Park Historical Society John Maloof attended a auction house in 2007 and made a $380 bid for a box of 30,000 prints and negatives from an unknown photographer.
It was after sometime that John realized that these prints and negatives belonged to a Chicago-based nanny, Vivian Maier who loved photography but never shared her work while she was alive. These photographs have received a lot of appreciation from people all over the world.
John found these photographs so amazing that he along with his friend, Charlie Siskel decided to make a documentary called Finding Vivian using these photographs.
Here are some of the photographs, I hope you'll like them as much as I liked them. Have a look:
Do let us know your thoughts about this documentary in our comment section below.
I recently came across a trailer of a documentary on the internet named Finding Vivian Maier, which is co-produced by John Maloof and which features some random but interesting side of the streets of Chicago and New York from the 50s and 60s era.
John, a real estate agent and president of the Jefferson Park Historical Society John Maloof attended a auction house in 2007 and made a $380 bid for a box of 30,000 prints and negatives from an unknown photographer.
It was after sometime that John realized that these prints and negatives belonged to a Chicago-based nanny, Vivian Maier who loved photography but never shared her work while she was alive. These photographs have received a lot of appreciation from people all over the world.
John found these photographs so amazing that he along with his friend, Charlie Siskel decided to make a documentary called Finding Vivian using these photographs.
Here are some of the photographs, I hope you'll like them as much as I liked them. Have a look:
Well, the documentary is not yet complete but here's its first trailer:
(Via)Do let us know your thoughts about this documentary in our comment section below.
















Post a Comment