Loading
Wandering Trader Travels is one such place where you'll find everything you need to know about traveling. It brings you travel tips, best places to travel, funny stories, how to save money while traveling and many more interesting things. It also teaches you how to fund your travel through day trading which is I think the most interesting and useful thing to know. Wandering Trader Travels look like a lot and a lot of work and dedication. It has so much to learn about traveling and helps you overcome one of the biggest challenges for traveling - funds!

The incredibly bright author behind Wandering Trader is Marcello Arrambide. He is not only an avid traveler and a great writer but also has a photographer's eye. He is a day trader in stocks that funds his traveling. He has been to 40 countries, lived in 8 countries, and visited 5 out of the 7 continents in the world. Wherever he visits, he researches on it very well and shares his experience with his readers. His blog is a combination of a number of things that makes his blog, 'Blog Of The Week' on our blog.

Let's learn more about Marcello and his wonderful blog in the interview below:


Marcello, please introduce yourself to E-junkies.

My name is Marcello Arrambide and I am a full time day trader that has started to travel around the world and share it on WanderingTrader.com I was born in South America and lived part of my life in Venezuela and United States until I decided to move to Italy when I started University. The 9-5 was never for me and I started day trading when I was in college. I blew through a lot of money in the beginning but now I able to day trade and run my blog from any location around the world that has internet. It's truly the best way to work!




























Tell us about your wonderful blog 'Wandering Trader'. What is it all about?

Wandering Trader started as a project to get more traffic to a day trading business that I was running. The whole concept initially was to get more exposure for the day trading business. What it morphed into was my own personal blog about day trading and traveling around the world. I share tips on where to go, what to do, how to save money, and even funny stories that have happened to me on my travels. I've also gotten many questions about day trading and happy to tell you that I have been able to help a few people get into the field!


What inspired you to start blogging? Tell us about the inception of your blog.

The beginning of it is explained above but I will share what got me into sharing my own personal thoughts and tips about trading. When I was starting to share stories and day trading tips I was actually getting a lot of emails from my friends and family about where to travel and how to find cheap travel destinations. I started sharing those thoughts on my blog and then it just kind of continued since I have such a passion for travel.


When you started your blog, did you ever think it would become so famous some day?

LOL! I wouldn't call it "so famous" but I have been blessed to meet other great travel bloggers that have given me great tips and advice on what to do and how to do it. In order to do well you have a bit of skill and luck so I probably got a little more luck than others! I have been really lucky that in September (about a month from now) I have been offered a press trip to Israel. I can't wait!


You've been to 40 countries and lived in 7 countries. We would love to know which country you liked the most and share your experience with us while being there.

Its so funny because when people ask me this question it is so hard to answer. My favorite country would actually be a combination of places that I have been. For example, I would choose Argentina for tourist sites because it has so many things to see. From glaciers to waterfalls and even a dynamic city like Buenos Aires, it has something for everyone. For culture I would choose the culture of Colombia. Specifically the culture of the cities in Medellin and Cali. The people are so warm and open and everyone is there to have a great time whether they are picking you up from the airport or out in a lounge. I would love to have the diversity of the country of Suriname or the city of Toronto, both of those places absolutely amazed me.


How has blogging helped you personally as well as professionally?

It really has made me realize that when there is a will there is a way. When you want to live a certain way there is always an opportunity out there you just have to find it. Patience is key when it comes to blogging so it definitely has taught me that good things come with time. One of the biggest things as well it has taught is to be open. Open to everything that you experience in life.


Give us a few tips for running a travel blog successfully.

When working in real estate it is all about location, location, location! In blogging, it is all about exposure, exposure, exposure. Different bloggers choose different avenues like guest posting, getting on travel lists, or even trying to get as many keywords on the first page of Google as possible. The best method is debatable but a combination of any of those is great. You can even try to get exposure via traffic sites like StumbleUpon. Whichever method you choose you want to try and get as much exposure as possible. If more people find you the better your chances to getting more traffic, monetizing your blog, and sharing your ideas with the world.


Share your fondest memory with 'Wandering Trader'.

It would have to be a recent memory where I won a press trip to Israel. That really told me that I am heading in the right direction with my blog and what I am doing online. It seems like this is just the beginning since the travel industry is so large!


Many aspiring bloggers would draw inspiration from you. What message do you have for them?

Don't give up. There was a time that I gave up when I first started my blog. I was about 3 months in I was seeing great results and then I changed a few settings on my site and my traffic went down to a handful a day. I was really discouraged and just felt like giving up. After a month and a half I got the motivation again and picked back up before my "crash" in less than two weeks. Now I am not only seeing record highs in traffic but I can also make a living on my blog. So whatever you do, don't give up! As Nike would say JUST DO IT!


























Check out this cool video of Iguazu Falls Argentina - Devil's Throat by Wandering Trader




Check out Wandering Trader.
Wandering Trader on Facebook and Twitter.

To read more interviews of inspiring and motivating bloggers like Marcello, you can subscribe to our RSS feed. You can also choose to receive updates via email

Join us on Facebook as well: 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 Response to 'Blog Of The Week: Wandering Trader By Marcello Arrambide, Everything You Need To Learn About Traveling'

  1. E-junkie Said,
    https://e-junkieinfo.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-of-week-wandering-trader-by.html?showComment=1408350131067#c4126416530927551609'> August 18, 2014 at 1:22 AM

    Any person having more than enough skills without the need of best suited outfit personal computer difficult to acquire occupation or even often be established by way of some than just a who includes good replica gucci handbags together with the exact skills. Having said that, the style fads is often switching. Conceivably its "in" while in the year or so, it can be "out" around upcoming year or so, designed for gals. Consequently, if perhaps men and women prefer to continue to keep stride together with the time frame, you have to switch its design replica chanel handbags while using design fads. This indicates not wearing running shoes demands shell out ample capital for all these design merchandise. This is the substantial charge for almost all prevalent men and women this just a handful of these folks have the capacity to manage to pay for these folks. So that they can shell out less cash while in the world economic collapse, men and women continually pick out level of quality solutions during more affordable selling prices. Exceptional hermes victoria bags designs normally often be the proper acceptable investment with capital, nonetheless, an increasing number of women of all ages now likewise pay its hard cash about high-quality creator purses and handbags. All these contain a person's fake omega, a different caped GG monogrammed beauty; your Techno Horsebit Glenohumeral synovial Flap Carrier, presented by way of horsebit points, tassels, in addition to a carrier's networks amount of money; and bestselling fake panerai, a vintage expose working with long-term like.

     

Post a Comment