Loading
Shinichi Maruyama is a New York based artist (born in Japan) who creates beautiful sculptures by throwing water. He amalgamates the wonders of art of sculpting and art of photography and the outcome you can see in the image on your left. He uses his hands and glasses of water to give an effect and shape to the water in air.

He then captures them in Phase One P45 camera and a Broncolor Strobe. "I think I am more aware of the moment recently after many years of experimenting with liquids. But no matter how many times I repeat the same process of throwing it in the air, I never achieve the same result. And I am so fascinated by this unexpected interaction of liquids colliding, which happens fairly infrequently, that I am overwhelmed by its beauty", shares the artist.

 Let's have a look at some of his masterpieces and a video that tells how he actually does it:



I am really amazed by his incredible artwork. Check out his website for more wonderful sculptures created by this blessed artist.


See this video below:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 Response to 'Stupendous Water Sculptures By Shinichi Maruyama'

  1. Narangargal Said,
    https://e-junkieinfo.blogspot.com/2011/07/stupendous-water-sculptures-by-shinichi.html?showComment=1312203068748#c1487880454607772446'> August 1, 2011 at 5:51 AM

    ММ гоё харагдаж байна

     

Post a Comment