Loading
You may have noticed that the payment processors we integrate with do not allow free checkouts. But you might not know that we have our own free checkout feature you can use. With this feature, your buyer pays nothing and we do not charge a per transaction fee. This is a great option for teaser products. For example: if you want to offer a free song download to entice your fans and potential fans to buy your whole album.


We can only provide a set number of free checkouts based on the subscription plan level that you have, from 100 up to 1000 per day. But here’s how you can temporarily increase the limit.
First, you want to check when your subscription is due to renew. To do this click on the View Account Summary link on the right side of your Seller Admin page. The following page will let you know when you are due to renew. You want to make sure you have your promotion before that date so you can return to your old subscription level, if you do not, then you will be charged the new rate.


Once you know that date and you are ready to upgrade for the promotion follow these steps:


  • Click the Start/Update Paid Subscription;
  • Click the change Subscription Plan button;
  • Click the More Plans button;
  • Find the $40 plan and click the Subscribe button next it;
  • This will take you to log into your PayPal account;
  • Choose to Update your existing Subscription, don't start a new one!.


Your new account limits will take effect almost immediately, as soon as PayPal notifies our system about the increase.


Once your promotion is over, you would want to use the same steps to revert back to your original subscription plan.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 Responses to 'How to Offer Free Checkouts to Promote Your Product '

  1. E-junkie Said,
    http://e-junkieinfo.blogspot.com/2015/02/how-to-offer-free-checkouts-to-promote.html?showComment=1424458627654#c8542367828513637533'> February 20, 2015 at 11:57 AM

    "I love the Venus Factor
    workouts and my body has transformed into something I thought I would
    never have!"

    Terry C. Warrington, Pennsylvania

    Terry’s Vital Stats: Age 53, weight
    lost: 33 lbs, inches lost: 8” on waist, 7” on hips.

    Due to time constraints I typically
    do half of a workout in the early morning and either finish it that night or
    the next morning. I do not spend a lot of time in the gym working out. This
    program is so doable even for someone who works full-time and is very involved
    in my church, son’s school and has a very active social life. I love the VF
    workouts and my body has transformed into something I thought I would never
    have! At my age I cannot believe the shape that I am finally getting, and I owe
    it all to the Venus Factor program.

    My 54th birthday is next month and I want to thank John
    for creating a workout and an environment that has helped me have the shape I
    have always dreamed of, I feel awesome!

    No Matter your Age here Either, the Weight Just come OFF your Body, no Matter your Age too!!!

    http://02c56hwst6ps8paffcxfrctrbr.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=PHXDAN

     

  2. E-junkie Said,
    http://e-junkieinfo.blogspot.com/2015/02/how-to-offer-free-checkouts-to-promote.html?showComment=1424801805029#c1781842119869631169'> February 24, 2015 at 11:16 AM

    The oldest you all due respect and appreciation where making a lot of effort in the development of this subject .
    Thank you Will allow me to put some links to my website
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة الفئران بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة حشرة البق بالرياض
    شركة نقل وتخزين اثاث وعفش بالرياض
    شركة نقل اثاث وعفش بالرياض
    شركة تخزين اثاث وعفش بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض

     


Post a Comment